“Your customer doesn’t care how much you know, until they know how much you Care”
– Damon Richards
Cost-Volume-Profit (CVP) analysis is used to determine how changes in costs and volume affect a business’ operating income and net income. The most profitable combination of variable cost, fixed cost, selling price and sales volume will get your business to optimal growth.
BridgeCap solution helps clients to make informed decisions about the products or services they sell by:
- Determining the breakeven point in both units and sales revenue
- Establishing the margin of safety for the business in both units and sales revenue
- Determining unit contribution margin for each product or business line and understanding how this can be used in improving profitability
- Projecting how future spending and production will contribute to the success or failure of the business
- Examining the relationships between changes in activity and changes in total sales revenue, costs and profit
- Using CVP relationship for budgeting and profit planning
With BridgeCap CVP solution, your business gets to run the most profitable combination of variable cost, fixed cost, selling price and sales volume model that enhances business returns.
Contact us today for suitable solution tailored for your business model.